Inky Fingers Art Classes:
– Nurture students to explore and discover their artistic talents
– Spark enthusiasm to produce artworks of extremely high standard
– Encourage students to reach artistic potential
– Introduce role-model artists to encourage learning of fine art techniques and styles
– provides students with the opportunity to develop their skills with a variety of mediums including clay, drawing, mixed media, painting, pastel, printing and sculpture.
Each term there is an 8 week programme teaching children to make art in the manner of specific role model artists, both New Zealand and internationally renowned artists.
Emphasis is on art-making techniques and processes. Your child will work on one piece of artwork over an eight week period, guided through each step by Hollie O’Neill – a qualified teacher and professional artist.
These classes are the perfect way to develop your child’s artistic potential. Your child will be inspired and the results will astound you.